Argo Maintenance and Trouble Shooting Training – Advance Awareness
- Audience: Anyone required to trouble shoot maintenance / operating problems on the Argo
- Objective: This course focuses on mechanical issues and in-field repair solutions. A basic level of mechanical competency and knowledge repair tactics are prerequisites.
- Content: This in shop course covers the basic repair and maintenance issues a key logistics person or technician will require to assist field staff in operation and repair of the Argo.
- Cost: Free
- No certificate
- Time: 3-4 hours
- Class Size: 2-4 students
- Location: Taught in our shop or your shop (Travel expenses may apply)
- Availability and Schedule: on demand within 5 days working notice
For more information contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 780-454-1010