Classroom Based (1-2 Hours)
- Audience: Anyone who is required to operate an Argo
- Ideally suited to a Lunch and Learn Program
- Objective: Fundamental awareness of product and discussion of key product issues. Students should be able to identify strategies and actions to avoid encountering critical field operation equipment issues.
- Content: This class covers the 12 most critical issues related to Argo operation. The session concludes with a short hands on inspection of the machine and the related items covered in class.
- Cost: Free
- No certificate
- Time: 1-2 hours in classroom, no machine operation
- Class Size: 3 – 10 students
- Location: On your site or a suitable meeting room
- Availability and Schedule: on demand within 5 days working notice. See our Training Calendar for more information on times and locations
For more information contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 780-454-1010