Argo Training – Level 2 – Classroom Based Operation Orientation
- Audience: Anyone who is, or may be, required to operate an Argo
- Objective: Provide a basic orientation to the Argo product. Designed for people who may or may not be required to operate an Argo or those who might need a refresher on operation.
- Content: This in-class course covers the basic operation of the Argo and includes the topics covered by the Basic awareness course. Students will be made aware of key Argo operating strategies and how they differ from other forms of off and on road transportation.
- Cost: $500 per class and $ 5/student for materials.
- No certificate
- Time: 4 hours
- Class size: 3 -20 students
- Location: Your facility or local meeting room
- Availability and Schedule: on demand with 5 days working notice. See our Training Calendar for more information on times and locations
For more information contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 780-454-1010